Friday, March 14, 2014

Free Pattern Friday



 Just wanted to share a project that I finished with this free pattern, Martha Stewart's 'home coming poncho' Found at Lionbrand.com . Just warming up with this nice little stash buster for my friend's 3 month old daughter, before I start an adult sized poncho for a girl in Casablanca. With a 4mm hook, I chained 48 with 4 ply yarn and followed instructions as written. Rnd 1-2 included 24 blocks. I worked 7 rounds, and  finished it up with picot edging, and 2 rows of sc for the neck. Started and finished in one evening. ‘twas a very relaxing project.

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely! You did a great job with that pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, I'm sure the baby looked very lovely wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments ladies, my friend was over the moon when I gave this to her for her baby girl. It looked lovely on her. :)

    ReplyDelete