Friday, March 7, 2014

Free Pattern Friday


I plan to post up a free pattern every Friday, so please check in on Fridays and have a peek. Today I'll be talking about my own pattern, which is free for the month of March- my 'Quick-Knit Ribbed Gloves' pattern on Ravelry. The reason why I love this pattern is because it is easy to memorize, and it's a unisex pattern so I just change up the colors according to the gender of the wearer. I literally made these gloves for every member of my family this year. It started with me making some for myself, then my daughter requested a pair, then my toddler, then my two sons, and finally my husband. And on top of that, I made a pair for my sister-in-law, who has requested a second pair, and her daughter would also like a pair too. So that's plenty of knitting love going around this year. :)

If you download this pattern, please post up your finished projects on my Ravelry page! I'd love to see it.

Click here to get your free pattern.


2 comments:

  1. The beads on these gloves make them super unique. I love the choice of yarn color also. I"m not much of a knitter, but I'll be sure to share your pattern on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beads add a nice feminine touch to these gloves. Thanks for commenting, I must have a look at your Facebook page. :)

    ReplyDelete